Updated! New Vacancies at the Stanford Marsh GroupMember News
We're pleased to announce due to the successful growth of the Stanford Marsh Group, we are looking to fill two vacancies!
Vacancy 1 (Stanford Marsh) - Purchase Ledger Clerk - Worcester Headquarters (Part-Time) Urgently Required
This role is based at our Worcester head office and will involve assisitng our expert accounts team. You'll be working in a fast-paced and professional environment to support the day to day running of our sales ledger team. Duties will include:
- Setting up new clients
- Producing invoices
- Banking and reconciliation
- Running off turnover statements
- Chasing up outstanding debts
- Sorting out any rebates and filing
- Checking VAT has been included on invoices
- Providing creditors with VAT receipts
Based at our Worcester head office in Blackpole, you'll be at the heart of the Stanford Marsh Group, working with staff from all parts of our business from our CAD specialists, to the wide format team and more.
- Dedicated Pension Contribution Scheme
- We're a family owned business who like to get to know all of our employees well
- Regular charity events
- On site parking
- Become part of our rich 54 year heritage. We're one of the most trusted and reputable companies in the UK Design Supply and Additive Manufacturing Industries
- An open door policy where suggestions and ideas are encouraged from all staff
And much more!
If you feel you have the right skills and expereince for this position, we would love to hear from you!
Vacancy 2 (Cadspec) - Manufacturing Sales Account Manager
Due to successful business growth, we are looking to expand our sales team within the South/South West region. The successful candidate will have 2-5 years successful selling experience in a Business to Business environment (not retail), ideally in the CAD/PDM Technology sector.
Role: To sell Autodesk Software Portfolio of Manufacturing Software Solutions and associated training & consultancy services.
Location: Field Based –Bristol, South Wales, South West, South UK
Hours: Field based/ office Hours - flexible
Why work at Cadspec?
- Join a leading UK Autodesk Gold partner
- We're a Worcester based family owned company who value and respect each member of our team
- Be apart of an expanding group of companies at the forefront of technological developments from 3D printing to VR, to the latest 3D CAD software and training.
- Work in a diverse range of locations from one of our five training sites, to on-site at customer consultancy projects with leading UK manufacturing and AEC companies
- Develop your knowledge and skills in Autodesk software in an environment where you'll be constantly challenged and encouraged to grow
- The chance to attend exciting Autodesk events and trade shows
- Join a group of highly experienced AEC and manufacturing specialists with a wealth of industry experience to share
To apply for either of the above positions, please email [email protected] with an up to date copy of your CV, a covering letter, your salary expectation, and notice period.
Vacancy 3 (3D Print Bureau) - 3D Print Assistant
3D Print Bureau, one of the UK’s leading providers of 3D printing services and based in Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, are looking to add to our pool of talented individuals.
Role: We are looking for an eager, open minded and enthusiastic individual willing to learn the ropes at our 3D print bureau. It doens't matter if you have never worked in 3D printing before, all we ask is that you're enthusiastic about it and willing to learn! You'll be workign alongside our Bureau manager Dave who has over 10 years experience in the indsutry and will help support the day to day running of the business.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Processing incoming Quotes
- Updating the system and filling order info
- file preperation
- Using the 3D printers
- Post processing
Full training on the job will be provided and we do not expect you to pick it all up immediatly, however we do need someone who is a quick learner, intuitive, a self starter, who's willing to get stuck in and not afraid to make mistakes.
Location: Longton, Stoke-on-Trent
Interested? please contact Dave Bennett on 01782 757320 or email [email protected]